Monday, August 27, 2012

California bound

I am here!

I want to announce to the blogging world that I am truly here. I think I will make more of a conscious effort to be a better blogger. I was a huge xanga fan for many years. I loved journaling and sharing my thoughts with the world. Although with the business of life it can be hard to take the time to truly think and share, I know that I do have words to write and I want to do it here. Thus, I deem this my permanent blogging site, (for real this time).  I will share about not only my adventures at home with my husband and children, but also my adventures in nursing and all the lessons I learn along the way.

With that being said, I'm excited to announce that I will be traveling to California in a few days! However, in a horrid turn of events, it appears that a hurricane is headed straight for my departure city on the exact day I am supposed to leave. I am praying and believing that I will be able to change my flight to a day earlier. I am determined to get to California. It will be my first time visiting that great state.  I plan on visiting a dear friend, who goes back to my Teen Mania and Honor Academy days. For about 4 days, I will be without children and without husband. What will I do?  I will join the ranks of my single-childless sister Stacia and we will prance around Cali like there is no tomorrow. Visits to Lake Tahoe, Napa Valley and San Fransisco are all in the works! I am so excited. Now, I just need that storm to give me a break so I can peace out of here.
I will leave you with a picture to make you smile.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I randomly stopped by this blog today! I hadn't clicked over here in months. I've been checking your Xanga blog but didn't think to check this one! I'll have to try to remember that you are over here now. :)

    ReplyDelete