Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Eshakti Dress Review: Grace Dress


I don't wear dresses all the time, but when I do I like to wear ones that make me feel like a princess.  There is where Eshakti.com comes in. They are an online clothing company that specializes in making custom dresses and they have thousands of styles and colors to choose from.  The quality is amazing.  I love that you can put in your custom measurements.  You also have the option of simply selecting your dress size.  Whether you are big and small you will find something that is just right for you.  And I'll just say it.  Having something tailored just for me had me feeling a little like royalty.

I bought a few retro style dresses from them first that were not custom made.  I looked at their size chart and thought I would need a 4.  The size 4's came (I loved them) but they were too big.  The return process was simple and the company not only refunded me but gave me an extra gift card to use next time!  They have great customer service and always make sure you are happy.

Illusion Cotton Poplin Dresses, Polka Dot Embellished Dresses , below knee length dreseses, black dresses, cap sleeves dresses, day-to-evening dresses, Dressed Up dresses, Essentials dresses, Fit and flare dresses, Little Black Dresses, machine wash dresses, midweight dresses, pre-shrunk dresses, retro chic dresses, Solid Dresses, spring Dresses, Styled For Work dresses, Uniquely classic  dresses, woven poplin dresses

So let's talk about this little black dress.  The photo I am wearing above is the Grace dress.  It's the perfect little black dress for any occasional and for any season.  I wore this dress for the first time to my anniversary dinner.  I got so many compliments!  I love the big twirly skirt, which would be great for dancing.  I guess we'll have to try that next time.

Eshakti's dresses are a little pricey at regular price.  But Eshakti keeps drawing me back because they run so many sales and discounts, such as  "Buy 1, get 1 free" or even sending you random $20 off gift vouchers.

So how can you get one of these dresses?  I have great news!  By using my referral link you can get $30 off your first order.  Be careful, they are addicting.  I warned you.

Happy shopping!

We design. You customize
fall | weddings and events |dresses |tops |skirts | overstock | gift card
Bridget Ervasti thinks you should join eShakti

You asked where I buy my clothes - I buy them at eShakti.com! They offer sizes 0-36W & custom. FREE customization on ALL first time orders. Use my reference and get a $30 coupon for use in your first order! Enjoy!




why join eShakti?
They customize to your height, size and style
orders ship in 14 business days




No comments:

Post a Comment