Monday, March 21, 2011

10 months old!



That baby boy I gave birth to is almost 11 months old. I can't believe he will be one in May! It makes me want to just cuddle with him all day. He actually had to get tubes in his ears and his adenoids removed due to recurrent ear infections today... so I'm getting to do just that, cuddle. He is doing wonderfully though.

I've officially been an RN, a pediatric RN, for over a year now. And though it's been challenging at times, I still love what I do, working with people's babies and nursing them to health. Children are so wonderful.

The challenging part has to do with the fact that I'm working nights and I feel just about "over it." I also would like to work less than 3 days a week. But with my husband thinking/praying about going back to school now doesn't seem to be the time to start working less.

I also still have a huge heart to work with women in labor and their babies. My first desire was always to be a L&D nurse. I love pediatrics but there if a L&D job became available I would definately consider it. But L&D jobs never seem to come open around here unless someone dies. Seriously.

I'm just praying that God would direct and guide our steps and give us wisdom and vision for the future. Because God knows we need it!

1 comment:

  1. Hey lady! I can't believe how big he is already! You know you haven't changed your info about yourself! It stopped at loving your husband & daughter! No son!

    ReplyDelete