Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Almost RN.

I'm gearing up for my last semester of nursing school, which starts on Monday, so that explains my lack of posts. But I do have a lot of things on my heart that I want to share soon, hopefully in the next few days.

I'm both nervous and excited about the next few months. It feels like just yesterday that I was brand new nursing student. I have learned so much, yet there is so much to be learned. That's the cool thing about nursing, the possibilities are endless.


This last rotation I will be working in ICU (critical care) and learn about team management. I think that means I'll either have numerous patients or practice being a charge nurse/delegate tasks. There is much to accomplish in the next few months. From simply passing the course, to graduating, to taking the NCLEX and landing a job. It is very exciting and in advance I want to give all the glory to God!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! The world needs good nurses! I've always said that a nurse can make or break your experience in the hospital. Way to go!

    And thanks for your kind words the other day on my post. I'm generally an all or nothing person, too and if I can't be doing something, I tend to want to give up. I don't like that aspect of my personality. Ah well... growth takes time!

    ReplyDelete